How it works
PiXL International is involved in:
- Developing and supporting partnerships between schools in order to maximise standards of attainment.
- Creating a link with a school abroad and sharing PiXL strategies.
- Advising on possible pitfalls and solutions for working with schools abroad especially in remote locations.
- Offering opportunities for international collaborative development with the British Council “Connecting Classrooms”.
- Sharing educational resources abroad.
- International Teacher – Teacher partnerships.
- International curriculum development and pedagogy.
Note: No fees are payable by schools in the International network.