Our strategy for this year is to:
- Consolidate PiXL strategies in all the existing projects and seek to create vibrant hubs in each location and set up new hubs in areas which can sustain them
- Nurture the partnerships we already enjoy with our financial supporters and sponsors
- Move towards sustainable local development by developing local leaders to act as Associates and later as Regional Leaders
- Form partnerships with other organisations which can help us to develop in a locality.These could include partnerships with national and local government agencies, non-governmental organisations and charities operating on the ground in the field of education.
- Seek out and develop open-source resources curated for each country. Mathematics will be an initial focus for this.