PiXL6 was formed in 2014, after PiXL Secondary had become established. PiXL6 is for post-16 providers who want to share good practice, strategies and ideas so that we can help each other towards excellence. Our PiXL6 team provide associate support to colleges/sixth forms and we also provide post-16 specific resource across subjects. The leadership of post-16 is key and so we provide leadership support and ideas to help our students have a better future and brighter hope.
As with other areas of PiXL, PiXL6 focuses on Currency, Character and Culture. We want every student to achieve the best they can, to be the best person they can be and to make a positive contribution to society.
Annual membership includes:
- 5 National Conferences (currently digital) throughout the year, each with focused CPD sessions on particular topics. Access to additional digital events, live or on-demand, throughout the year.
- 4 personalised meetings with a designated Associate who will help implement PiXL strategies successfully in your school
- Access to a network of support that includes leadership and subject specialists
- Access to the PiXL Classrooms App, an intervention assessment tool that helps deliver lessons targeted at weaknesses in knowledge
- A range of PiXL strategies and resources for many A Level subjects
- Up-to-date curriculum, inspection and performance advice
- Motivational presentations, videos and resources to inspire students
- Weekly bulletin to request support from other PiXL schools
- PiXL Save for discounts on a range of school products and services
For minimal additional costs, the following is also available to PiXL6 members:
- A Level-focused student subject and revision conferences
- KS5 subject conferences for staff
- Re-sit student conferences for Maths and English
For more information, please contact: