All bookings should quote a Purchase Order number. Financial responsibility for bookings without a valid Purchase Order number shall be deemed to lie with the person making the booking.
Once a place on a course is confirmed, payment for that place becomes due. Cancellations may be made up to 1 week prior to the start of the course. After that date payment in full becomes due irrespective of any non-attendance or cancellation by the applicants.
The school may substitute another delegate if an applicant is unable to attend.
Invoices will usually be sent to the applicant’s school after the course has taken place or after the first event date on courses with multiple dates.
If The PiXL Club Ltd has to cancel the course no charge will be made.
The PiXL Club Ltd does not take any responsibility for the cost of transport, subsistence or accommodation associated with attending the course.
A £10 surcharge may be applied if a Purchase Order number was not supplied at or prior to the course taking place and an invoice has to be reissued.
Delegates with special dietary requirements should inform the course administrator well in advance when the course includes food/refreshments.
Courses for pupils:
The PiXL Club Ltd
- will operate a zero tolerance behaviour policy
- will hold schools financially responsible for any damage caused by their pupils
- will require school staff to accompany pupils in a pupil:staff ratio of 10:1 or better
- will expect pupils to be under the supervision of their accompanying school staff at all times
- will expect that schools complete appropriate “Out of School” documentation and procedures (as their school/Local Authority policy) in relation to insurance and risk assessments etc.