Welcome to PiXL Alternative
Supporting schools in Alternative Provisions (APs) across all key stages
PiXL Alternative benefits from both the Secondary membership and its own Alternative membership where we are able to talk specifically about the context of Alternative Education. Our members are from a range of AP settings, from those attached to mainstream schools, to hospital and virtual schools.
In PiXL Alternative, we focus on giving you the best information, strategies and resources to help you and your young people; these resources are focused on improving life chances and outcomes of your young people and supporting you in your leadership.
- Specialist subject networking sessions bespoke to AP needs
- Alternative Thinking sessions to explore leadership and teaching in AP
- The re-launch of the Alternative Edge
- The KS3 Strong Foundations package — the common misconceptions
- A maths app written for AP to baseline students
- Curriculum and qualification updates
Interested in joining us?
The below offer document covers PiXL Secondary, which includes additions for Alternative (previously TRIP), Northern Ireland, Overseas and Wales membership subscriptions.
Email our membership team via our Contact Form.