Welcome to PiXL Primary, supporting schools at Key Stage 1 and 2. We are driven by the belief that we work together as a partnership to improve the life chances of all young people.
In these strange times, we continue to support schools through the pandemic, with additional materials to our Core Offer to support those in school and those children who are at home.
Join us on one or more of our Twitter accounts (@pixlprimary and @nickpixlprimary) where we want to listen and understand what the next few months will mean for schools, so we can continue to support you and your school.
2020-21 membership year: If you are interested in joining PiXL for the rest of this academic year (until 31 August 2021), please contact our membership team by emailing email@example.com.
2021-22 Membership Subscriptions
Membership subscription covers the academic year from the date of joining to the 31st August 2022.
“PiXL’s work is truly remarkable and has been a saviour and sanctuary
of common sense and really useful strategies at a time of madness!”
PiXL Primary membership supports Infant Schools, Primary Schools and Junior Schools. Annual membership includes:
- 5 National Conferences (currently digital) throughout the year, each with focused CPD sessions on particular topics. Access to additional digital events, live or on-demand, throughout the year.
- 4 personalised meetings with a dedicated associate who will support the school to successfully implement PiXL strategies.
- Access to our online platform PrimaryWise.
- Access to a network of support that includes Leadership and Subject Specialists.
- Access to the PiXL Times Tables App and PiXL Vocab App which help to identify and remedy gaps in pupil knowledge.
- A full Assessment Strategy.
- Motivational presentations, videos and resources to inspire pupils and staff.
- Resources, ideas and strategies to support members in the current climate.
- We are currently in partnership with Hachette Publishers who are supporting our 2 year Reading strategy.
- PiXL Character, Culture and Wellbeing resources including ‘Mind to be kind’ to empower pupils and accredit their attributes and life skills.
- Access to PiXL Save for discounts on a range of school products and services.
We are supporting our member schools throughout the pandemic and reacting quickly to meet the needs of our schools. Please take a look below at an example of one resource we have provided.
Home Learning Package 2: Adapted and expanded from the Key Workers’ Pick and Mix Activities, this package provides a selection of activities for parents to enjoy with children at home, including Kindness and wellbeing activities, Super Science, Shared Reading and Talk Tasks. All activities are underpinned by a focus on vocabulary and Oracy and the package will include guidance for parents about how these can be used as part of children’s daily home-learning diet, whatever form that takes.
Click here to download the pack.