School of PiXL Leadership
PiXL has never wavered in its view that leadership is crucial to success at whatever level it is exercised. PiXL is here to serve others. The School of PiXL Leadership aims to inspire and develop the leaders of tomorrow.
We offer a range of programmes, designed to develop the skills, traits and mindset of exceptional leaders according to the demands of their level of seniority. The full brochure is downloadable below.
- Exceptional Headteachers’ Programme — to help great leaders build successful and significant Headships
- Headteacher Coaching Cluster — to help colleagues become better at what they do through sharing good practice, engaging in joint problem-solving and having permission to be vulnerable.
- Exceptional Senior Leaders’ Programme — an innovative leadership programme aimed at aspiring and practising Deputy Headteachers
- Exceptional Middle Leaders’ Programme — an online course outlining the essential features and characteristics of an excellent Middle Leader, underpinned by an understanding of proven and influential leadership theory and including delivery of an innovative leadership project in the delegate's own school
- Engagement Leadership Programme — We have produced a series of 20 pre-recorded modules which focus on Currency and Culture. The aim of these is to share key PiXL principles which offer step-by-step advice, guidance and practical resources for Heads of Departments. We hope these will help Middle Leaders to have a direct and greater influence on student outcomes.